“Best Seafood restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The mussels and prawns is excellent. In fact all the fish we tried is cooked to perfection in a delicious way with coriander , garlic. It is not a classy place to sit and very informal. So jeans and tea shirt is more than enough. The waitresses can be not too friendly but not rude either.

1  Thank NadaDubai

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Choose your fish, calamari , or shrimps and how you want it coocked. Add salad ,rice or fries. There herpes & cooking what makes the difference. Order grilled shrimp with garlic, one grilled fish and one fried then enjoy. Trust me if you like see food this is the place. Prices according to weight. This restaurant is popular, if you are late you have to wait. I took friends there for their first time and they love it.

1  Thank Sam2013996
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Never will I go again. No professionalism at all with the cashier.
I took my mother, brother, sister and her 3 kids. They had good food. But it's not your typical restaurant where menu comes to you. We had to get up and go pick out our seafoods and side dishes. Then we sit back and wait. They didn't bring us the extra plate of salad. No problem, we asked the waiter that brings the food to bring us the salad. We had to ask 3 times until we got it. The waiter never came once to ask if we needed anything, we actually had to call any employee walking over - everytime. Up until I get to the cash to pay, the bill comes out to be 150$, worth what we ordered. However here was my issue. The cashier asked if I want the tip to be on my debit, I said yes. She said how much so she could add it to the total. I said 5$ ( I think I was being fair with the "service" I got.) She then mentions it's usually 10-15% of the total (as if I didn't know). And she said this in front of all others waiting behing me to pay, with not such a discreet voice. I asked if this is obligatory and the law to pay this much. That's when she got mad - literally. She couldn't believe I asked that. With her answering that its not obligatory, and being mad and giving a long speech, I had to just give up to paying her more tip than DESERVED. Very unprofessional and disrespectful the way she handled the situation. Never again will I go back and I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

5  Thank Zain H
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best fish place in montreal without a doubt but don't expect a fine dining place. Service is good, food is beyond great but stay away from lobsters and mussels, it's not their specialty. Other than that, grilled or fried fish, shrimps, calamari...awesome!

1  Thank shosh_egy
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This restaurant provides an excellent array of seafood choices. You choose your fish, shrimps, muscles, squid, etc. and you choose the way everything is cooked then you get seated. I went their with the family and we were impressed with their cooking and the freshness of the fish. The service was also equally excellent. May be the only drawback is that the seating is packed and we went on a crowded day. The pricing was also reasonable relative to what we ate.