“Good food, great location”
Review of Satay Brothers

Satay Brothers
Ranked #207 of 5,881 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Singaporean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Description: The Satay Brothers outdoor stall at the Atwater market is open from May 15th to October 15th. You can enjoy some Satay goodness at the flagship restaurant located at 3721 Notre-Dame O. , Only a few blocks west of Atwater.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Satay brother stall is located in the Atwater market, which is a really nice farmers market in Montreal and its definitely worth the visit.

The owner was friendly, the service was quick, and food was good.We ordered the laksa, papaya salad, and pork sandwich. Everything was pretty good but the papaya salad. I am from Thailand and I know how papaya salad is made - I found it was missing 2 important ingredients including fish sauce and dried shrimps.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food. Papaya salad had wonderful flavor notes. Satay sandwich was also very good. Both were about $7. Portions were small and I was still hungry even though I don't have a big appetite.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I came to Satay Brothers for lunch today and it was delicious! Having just had laksa in numerous places all over Europe, I was blown away by the Montreal take on this classic dish. It was perfectly spiced with incredibly complex flavors. The Gado Gado was always wonderful! This restaurant's location (in the middle of the Atwater Market) is unbeatable. The guys who run it are obviously having so much fun doing what they're doing and it shows in their food!... FYI they only accept cash. Such a great lunch, I'll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We visited the Satay Brothers restaurant at Atwater Market on our way out of Montreal. Had we known about this place earlier, we probably would have eaten here more than once! The Satay was wonderful, papaya salad a first for us and we loved it and the meat buns were succulent and just amazing. This will be in our top 3 the next time we are back in Montreal.

Low key, walk up, friendly brothers. Really fun lunch experience. They set us up at the bar to watch all the activity when they heard we were from out of town.

1  Thank julierofo
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food is simple, but perfectly done! It's these kind of small places were I need to go from time to time. Try the buns and the papaya salad.

1  Thank po1234