“terrible service and food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Origine Bistro Terrasse
Ranked #3,440 of 5,769 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Montreal, Canada
“terrible service and food!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am not the type to complain online about anything but this experience was so bad that I have to share it! First of all upon our arrival it took the waiter about 20 minutes before attending to us, once he took our order it took about 40 minutes to get our food which was cold, I told the waiter that my pizza was cold thinking that he would make me a new one, to my surprise he came back 5 minutes later with the same one he probably throw in the micro. Anyways the pizza tasted terrible and when I told him I didn't want to pay for it (I only had a small slice because I was starving) the owner came and gave me the bill saying " I only charged half the pizza " and walked away! I was in shock, so approached her nicely to explain to her the bad experience but she seemed uninterested and offer my another plate, I can't believe she is still in business, she was sarcastic and rude and obviously doesn't give a crap about her clients! So go give your $$$ to someone who deserves it.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jessica A

Gatineau, Canada
“Enjoyable small plates, nice beer selection”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is great for people watching in the summer, right in the old port. Service was decent, and the recommendations based on my preferences were spot-on. I particularly enjoyed their marinated olives.

Visited August 2012