“meat lovers”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of ARGENTINO - CLOSED

ARGENTINO
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Description: NO ARGENTINIAN RESTAURANT LISTED BY TRIPADVISOR IN MONTREAL.Consequently,the readers/ members ought to know about this place!
Montreal, Canada
“meat lovers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hi, I bought a coupon on quazino because I wanted to try this restaurant.
We went around 7:00 and the restaurant was a little bit packed and the service was descent. I really appreciate the performance of the chief but I didn't really enjoy my meat which was to fatty.

• Visited April 2013

Laval, Qc
“Meat lovers only”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went early on a friday night. It was pretty quiet. More people started to arrive around 7:00. Service is very good. The lady that served us was friendly and explained well the concept of all the meat you can eat. She didn't asked if we prefer our meat well or pink or whatever. She just brought it.
Quality of the meat was just OK. The first plate we got,some of the beef or what looked like beef was pink. When she came back for some more it was overcooked. All we had with that was choice of salad or fries. No veggies what so ever. One type of sauce only for 6 different type of meat.

• Visited January 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“I regret the choice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Same for me I went to Argentino for supper thinking that I was going to eat some good BBQ meat I was frustrated I know very well Latin American Barbecue such as the Brazilian, this was the worst nightmare I had .
I'm a meat lover and thought that I was going to have a great experience at an Argentinean restaurant.
This was an horrible experience, I will never return to this restaurant.
All the meat I had on my plate had been reheated, meat was cold and very poor quality.
I ordered a plate of french fries and even the fries were horrible, they had been deep fried at least 4 times, salad the most expensive salad ever. I don't even want to mention the desert....
This is the worst restaurant that I have been to in Montreal.

• Visited November 2012
Brossard
“Really not happy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We got a grupon voucher for this restaurant that promised to be a delightful "meat sampling" with entrees and desert. Myself being a vegetarian, I went for the "Dulce de leche"-based deserts, but went with 3 other meat lovers. In a nutshell: the entrees were a mini salad and some soggy fries that took forever to come to our table (and came after the maincourse, actually). The meat, according to the meat eaters, was really poorly done and all cold (they should be bbq argentinian style stakes). I ordered a grilled cheese that was super overprices and equally not good. WE were holding our hopes for desert, and ordered a sample of all the deserts int he menu - they were all bad!!! The ambiance did not impress as well, not well maintained, ugly place overall. Would not recommend at all. I have been in Argentina and this is not a good sample of what this country has to offer!

• Visited November 2012
“Not good at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

First and last time in this restaurant.
Waittess was very nice, but food was horible.
All the meat that I ate was reheaded, meat was cold and the fries that I orded must of been deep fried at least 4 times.
I would not recomend this restaurant to anybody.

• Visited September 2012