“Good Sushi all you can eat”
Review of Kanda Sushi Bar

Kanda Sushi Bar
Ranked #2,203 of 5,996 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's a new branch of Kanda Sushi here in Montreal
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very good variety from which to choose - nice selection of cooked dishes. Service was efficient despite it being a very busy night. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to the Chinese food restaurant in the basement, and proceeded to have the worst restaurant experience ever!

The hostess directed us to a table that hadn't been made up when the one next to it was beautifully presented.

The waiter took our order, and instead of telling me they had no cashews for the cashew chicken, they substituted another chicken dish. When I questioned it, they explained that he brought me the chicken dish #420 from the Chinese menu by mistake, and they would replace it. They left the wrong dish on the table although I told them I didn't like it. Then 20 minutes later when I asked about the cashew chicken and told them we'd take it to go, they told me then there was no cashew chicken ans they were not making me anything! Then, to top it off, they charged me for the wrong dish and I had to argue with them about taking it off the bill.

It wasn't just the mistakes...it was the attitude of these people, not even realizing that bringing the wring food, not telling you they don't have what you ordered, and charging you for food you never ordered or ate was alright!

A memorable experience, for all the wrong reasons!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've bben twice, dinner $26 and lunch $14 (I think). BYOB and all you can eat sushi, szechuam and thai. Menu is a bit larger for dinner so is the price. Food was good, had sushi (kamikaze, kanda, tempura, pizza sushi and spicy - all was good and tasted fresh), Japanese (veg tempura, Japanese dumplings), thai (pad thai) and szechuan (dumlings, spring rolls, general tao). Service was super fast. Of all the dishes that I had, only 2 were not to my liking: won ton soup tasted a bit like fish, and general tao at dinner, tasted like it was cooked at lunch and fresh sauce was put on at dinner. Overall, I enjoyed it and will go back. Was good but not amazing.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Kanda sushi at Decarie is avoid place for lunch. The price is ok, the service depends on how busy the place is. With more people they unfortunately get a bit lost. Once you give your order the good quick. If the place full three Makis are not so good as they fall appart. Bring your own vine is actually good if you remember :-S . When you order a coke you get the can, could be nicer. Dinner buffet fir 27$ I consider a bit pricy.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

went for the all you can eat and you will be charged for any pieces you leave behind scam go somewhere else