“Delicious!”

Neighborhood: Quartier International
Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wow! This place has a fantastic breakfast sandwich. The prices are right and the staff are extremely friendly. I just popped in for a breakfast to go. I will definitely be going back to this place, and next time I plan on staying for a while.

• Visited November 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Best french toast”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have a new take on french toast. Where they use panettone (italian cake serve on christmas) with maple syrup and fruit on top. Very filling and tasty.

Visited November 2012
Singapore
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I had breakfast at The Mon Cafe twice during our stay in Montreal. The TMC croissant was very very good - choose swiss cheese if you don't like strong tasting cheese. The hot chocolate was not too sweet and served at the right temperature. My husband loved the coffee there.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mlmleong
“On point”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Unsure what we were getting into when we first arrived, quickly put at ease by a warm greeting and quick taking of our order. We sat at a table and food and coffee were brought to us, all very tasty and carefully prepared. Friendly staff.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Quick cup of coffee in a cute place.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It was a crisp and windy day so I stopped into The Mon Cafe for a quick cup of coffee and something sweet. It was the perfect little pick me up. The service was quick and friendly. After reading the other reviews I wish I would have tried something more substantial to eat. Next time.

• Visited September 2012