“Melt in your mouth delicious”
Review of Maison Boulud

Maison Boulud
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Boulud is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 6,067 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: French cuisine by Signature Chef Daniel Boulud. Reservations are suggested and only taken up to two month in advance. Walk-ins welcome. Garden and terrace open in summer.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have had a great experience every time I have been but last night finally prompted me to review. The cod I was served was the best fish I have ever eaten, absolutely delicious. The ambiance and service is always very much Ritz Carlton 5 star not cheap but great experiences never are.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of dining at La Maison Boulud. Located in the Montreal Ritz Carlton Hotel. Truly one of the best dinners I have had in a long while, From the warm and friendly decor the welcoming greeting at the door when we arrived, to the excellent service from our Waiter Thomas as well as our sommelier Jean Benoit, who literally brought the foods to life for us by marrying them with the perfect wines. But the main star has definitely got to be the food, we sample the tasting menu which started with a rich and creamy artichoke soup, to the black speghetti, and the duo of beef, it was all tasty and wonderful. So if you are planning a trip to Montreal, b certain to put this restaurant on your must do list.

1  Thank doorman44
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thank you Daniel Bouloud for putting Montreal back on the good food map. We have been to almost every classy Montreal resto and have been quite dissapointed in the past 2 years (not to mention broke). Yes, this place is pricey but is perfect for special occasions since food, ambiance and service are all great. May sound crazy but the scallop entree we had here was truly the best since they were PERFECTLY cooked. Every fancy resto I've been to tends to undercook them despite my request to overcook if need be! Like raw seafood is a mark of excellence or something! They were spot on here as was everything our group of 8 ordered! If u are to pick one resto to spend money on..come here!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Maison Boulud is located within the Ritz-Calton Hotel in downtown Montreal. The décor is fabulous, the food is excellent, the service is attentive without being overwhelming. My overall experience can be summarized in one word: CLASSY. Try it for lunch... the daily table d'hôte is well worth it. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

From the minute you walk into the restaurant, the service is exceptional. We were seated in the lovely garden area. The entire restaurant, the decor and furniture is refined and simply elegant. Every dish, including the amuse bouche was wonderfully presented and delicious. I had the octopus as a starter and it was mouth watering, my main was the lobster lasagnette which seemed to be the popular choice (for a good reason...), as I looked around the room, most people seemed to have selected the lobster lasagnette as there main dish. Dessert was chocolat fondant and fresh Madeleines, both fabulous. Wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion.
I would love to go back in the spring, summer or fall and take advantage of the garden view.