“Great all over”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Service, drinks, food were all great. The servers knew their stuff and were very helpful in making sure we ordered the good stuff and that we had enough for everyone. Would definitely come back next time we're in town.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

No one in your party will be disappointed with the fresh, light and flavorful renditions
of classic southern cooking. This is truly a place where you must save room for dessert.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Dinette Triple Crown is a real gem in Montreal's Little Italy. However, the food is NOT Italian, it is southern U.S., and great food at that.
We had the pulled pork and brisket sandwiches and they were superb! The meat was fresh, tasty and mouth watering. The buns are made with potatoes and are baked on the premises. They are fluffy, light and perfectly complement the great meats.
For drinks, we had the non-alcoholic ginger beer. It is made on the spot, and it is absolutely delicious.
The place is small. There are no tables, just 8-10 bar stools. The atmosphere is pure southern, the food is delicious and the drinks are creative.
We will definitely return.

2  Thank Carmignuzzo
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and Loved everything we had. Fried chicken is the best. Tip...you can get a picnic basket to go and eat in the park right across the street. Cocktails are amazing! A hidden gem in Montreal!!! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

More than visiting an amazing fancy restaurant, I get the greatest pleasure in finding a great spot that is a little under the radar. Dinette Triple Crown fits the bill perfectly. From the outside it is nondescript, without even a sign. As soon as I walked in the door I was impressed by the delightful layout and the friendly staff. They only have a handful of stools but we were lucky enough to find space. I ordered the three piece chicken which came with 3 sides. My sides included roasted sweet potato, creamy cole slaw and a biscuit. I was blown away by all of it, everything was flavourful and well prepared. The gravy on the side and the variety of sauces was a nice touch. The price ($14) is more than reasonable, I look forward to going back to try their other specialties and libations.