“Great food, Great wine and Great service”
Review of Salumi Vino

Salumi Vino
Ranked #40 of 5,997 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: Salumi Vino located in the heart of Old Montreal and within walking distance from most major hotels in the city. With the capacity to sit roughly 50 people plus room for 20 in its private hall, Salumi Vino is perfect for any occasion, whether it be a romantic first date, a family style meal, your corporate party or just a few drinks with close friends, Salumi Vino is the place to be. Salumi Vino offers dishes that are based on Authentic Italian recipes handed down from generation to generation. Our wine bar is open 6 days a week until midnight, serving Salumi until closing. Please stop by and experience Salumi Vino for yourself.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We hit the trifecta. The staff was attentive and having fun. Everyone's food was great and the wine selection is awesome. I highly recommend trying this restaurant.

1  Thank David S

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Salumi Vino - Exquisito-
We went to Salumi Vino with 4 other family members after purchasing some vouchers off Travel Zoo. You would think that when you arrive with a voucher you would get sub par service or a little attitude but not at Salumi Vino. From the moment we arrived, we were treated with class and professionalism. Our voucher included 2 glasses of wine per/person and an entrée. The wine selection was good and the entrees were full of flavor with very good portions. The waiter was helpful in making our selections for both the wine and appetizers. Between the 6 of us we had Octopus, Calimari, Beef Ribs and Nona’s Meat balls all outstanding, again the flavor, quality and portion size need to be mentioned.
I would strongly recommend Salumi Vino for business or pleasure, it is classy yet laid back. A toast to the Management, Chef and Waiter. Top notch. I look forward to coming.

1  Thank sunseeker058
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I purchased a travelzoo certificate and reserved on their website. I received two emails confirming my reservation (7days ago and last night). Today I went with my sister and a baby at 11:45am (paid for parking) and they were CLOSED with no notice. Even though it clearly states outside of the restaurant that their opening hours are 11am to midnight Tuesday to Friday. I am very unimpressed that they did not have the decency to atleast call us in advance to let us know they could not honor our reservation.

2  Thank Can019
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had purchased a coupon on "Travelzoo" for this restaurant as I had never been. We were entiteled to 4 glasses of wine and two appetizers. I had made reservations which are required when using the coupon, and I would highly recommend even if not as it is a small restaurant and you might not get a table. Our server was amazing and she took our wine orders. The selection of by the glass wine is not huge but offers something for everyone. Our server even made a suggetion which was amazing. The food was excellent. Everything was fresh and very delicious. We will definitely be heading back to this restaurant. It is located on the edge of Old Montreal, away from all the tourist places, but is really worth the extra 5 minute walk..

1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We used a travelzoo voucher for two glasses of wine and two apps. Traded the two apps in for the charcuterie plate which was delightful. Excellent (though short) wine by the glass list. A very nice place in a somewhat nondescript part of old town.