“Impressive”
Review of Salumi Vino

Salumi Vino
Ranked #38 of 5,712 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: Salumi Vino located in the heart of Old Montreal and within walking distance from most major hotels in the city. With the capacity to sit roughly 50 people plus room for 20 in its private hall, Salumi Vino is perfect for any occasion, whether it be a romantic first date, a family style meal, your corporate party or just a few drinks with close friends, Salumi Vino is the place to be. Salumi Vino offers dishes that are based on Authentic Italian recipes handed down from generation to generation. Our wine bar is open 6 days a week until midnight, serving Salumi until closing. Please stop by and experience Salumi Vino for yourself.
“Impressive”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I came with my family to this beautiful quaint restaurant and was truly impressed. The wine list, ambience, the food and service were just outstanding. We had the homemade ravioli, fettuccini boscaiolo and the prime rib for two was cooked to perfection. A special thank you to the chef who impressed my wife by also making her some sushi rolls on a dare. The staff and owner are just simply put, nice people.

Montreal, Canada
“Old Montreal's hidden secret”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great restaurant. Food is superbe. Being of Italian origin myself, I always search for something like my mom's cooking. I found it. Food is always fresh and the tapas are out of this world. Try the burrata entree. Nice little terrasse so on those beautiful Montréal nights one could just sit outside and people watch & drink some great wine. The people running are super friendly and make you feel right at home. Go ahead try this hidden secret !!!!

Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious Italian food in the Old Port of Montreal”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love this restaurant. It is small and elegant, a very friendly atmosphere. Every time I am visiting montreal I must visit Salumi Vino at least once. In the summer they have a beautiful patio right in the heart of the old port just a block away from all the action. The food is impeccable. The menu is forever changing with great selections of delicious one of a kind tastes.

London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten-free pasta available...and lovely wine”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We sat on the outdoor patio and I (the gluten-intolerant one) was able to enjoy a tasty gluten-free pasta dish. Hubby had a regular wheat pasta dish, and gave it a big thumbs-up. Already three years since our big Italian odyssey, and we're still leaping on any place that reminds us of Italy! This place is just a couple of blocks away from the cobblestoned pedestrian streets around the ever-popular Place Jacques Cartier. Attentive, friendly waiter.

Saint-Léonard, Quebec, Canada
“Healthy food that tastes great”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place is beautiful, cosy, ideal for business and casual meetings or even first dates. The food is great and outstanding the prices. As an appetizer I had the creamy italian cheese Burratta, that simply melts in your mouth, and a plate of lamb rack with fig sauce that is just wonderful and tender.
it was my first time there and surely not my last. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have a great italian meal in the beautiful area of the old port.
PS: the fact that this restaurant is just a few steps away from the old port is also a plus to me, because after i finish from a great meal, i can take a beautiful stroll next to the old port