Le Roberval
  • Breakfast included
$250
$651
  • Pool
All reviewscanned fruitroom was cleanberri uqam metro stationlatin quartercroissantsold montrealsister hotelsmall apartmentfull kitchenpeanut butterfree wifiliving roomairport buswalking distanceindoor parkingmetro stopst catherine
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

we stayed at this hotel thru Hotwire and we were extremely satisfied with our stay. Our room was very clean. The hotel was located walking distance to Rue St Denis, Old Montreal and St Catherines (downtown). there was parking nearby for 15/night. the only negative I found was the towels being a bit thin and the a/c possibly not enough to cool the room on a hot summer day as it was the older room a/c type. breakfast was ok- enjoyed the montreal bagels on our first day.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank rheep
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have traveled quite a bit and I must say that for the price, the cleanliness, the location and sheer convenience of Le Roberval – it just cannot be beat. The rooms are well kept and extremely clean, the street is very central but surprisingly quiet for a good nights rest after a busy day in the city. It literally takes three minutes to walk to St. Catherines and Rue Berri (station)... 12 mins walk to Old Montreal, Chinatown etc. Sufficed to say, the location was perfect for me.

I have always enjoyed my trips to Montreal, but on this particular trip, I enjoyed it even more – primarily because of this hotel and the friendly, helpful staff. I think I am done with over priced hotels and on my next trip to Montreal, I will opt out of music in the over exaggerated plush lobbies and go back to nice, simple, clean, polite - no nonsense, Roberval.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jubert g
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Airconditioner in the room was not working. No one cleaned the room for two days when we stayed there from 19th to 20 th of April 2013. However the breakfast was good. We could not see any staff of the hotel the two days of our stay.

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It's a "not bad" neat and clean hotel located close to the old city and old port. the room was clean and there were fridge, sink, microwave and big LED tv.

The parking cost 15+tax, and it was tiny.. So if you have a big size car it will be challenging to park it. The breakfast was "continental", not really great.. And for sure, 109+tax+parking for this room is way too much, it's overpriced.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Decent price, good front desk staff who was pleasant and helpful with directions. Room was spacious with small kitchen sink and cabinets. Beds were comfy, shower was good, bathroom clean and towels were super white.

Weather in Montreal was cold around 2 Celsius at night and air-condition doesn't work. Canada is very pro green, perhaps the hotel was conserving power during the colder season. We slept with the window opened for the cold air to come in but could hear the traffic as we were facing the main road. Also woke up feeling a little too chilly, can't control the natural air conditioning I suppose.

Location is great! You can walk to the art muzeum, old Montreal area, the pier and Chinatown.

Despite the air conditioning, we had a pleasant stay.

The entrance for walking in is at the front with no parking area. However, where the bags need to be pushed is at the side and the car may be left unattended for a few minutes. There's heavy traffic though. They provide parking as well if you have a vehicle. It's just across the street and very convenient.

Breakfast is ample with coffee, Danish, bagels. Enough to fill you up before you go.

• Stayed: April 2013