“Delicious thin Italian pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: http://www.ylunch.com/QC/Montreal/Montreal-Pizzeria.html
Ontario
“Delicious thin Italian pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Last night, my boyfriend and I was walking through Crescent street.... We were hungry and my boyfriend took me to this place. There was soo much choices... Lots of varieties and it smelled so good when we entered...and so, we ordered prosciutto and pepperoni.... When I took the first bit I felt like wow what a pizza... Usually I don't eat pizza as much because I don't find any good pizza of my taste But this pepperoni pizza is incredible. The pepperoni was soo tasty, and I can tell its a real italian pepperoni, really good quality... Then the sauce wow its out this world and finally the crust... I usual never eat the crust but this crust it is soo good... It's thin, crispy and tasty ... The pizza was more than perfect and my boyfriend loved too... The service and the environment was good... I really loved my delicious pizza that I cannot find in Toronto thanks to tripadvisor site.

• Visited December 2012
22 Thank Julia C

Montreal
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Love the pizza. This is not the place to bring the wife, but if you want a quick slice cheap at night this is the place to go! Curry pizza is amazing but hot!!!! Meat lovers is overflowing with stuff.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank bigxgun
Kingston, Canada
“this is what pizza should be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

fresh great pizza the way it should be if you eat here you wont order a big chain again there is no comparing the two on the downside pizza could be bigger for price

Visited March 2012
14 Thank 154992Food1234
Montreal, Canada
“Awesome pizza for a great low price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Went out to a club last Saturday on Crescent with friends and had a major Grumbly in my Tumbly after closing time. We stopped into this Pizza place by pure happenstance. I ordered a slice of the meat lovers and one slice of Prosciutto and it was mouth watering good. Two of my friends had the curry pizza as they have never tried it and said it was delicious. The crust is just the right thickness. The pizza was really good and the price didn't set me back too much. I'll definitely be stopping by on my next trip to downtown Montreal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
18 Thank Philip M
“Best thin crust pizza in montreal hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Discovered this place while walking down crescent. Looks kinda crappy from the outside but looks are decieving.... The pizza is awesome, everthing is good about it..... A lot of varieties that you dont see anywhere else like curry pizza... I come here everytime i m downtown...

• 4 of 5 bubbles