“EXCELLENT BURGERS!! EXCELLENT MAC and CHEESE!!”

Burger Bar Crescent
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger Bar Crescent is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 5,997 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Renowned as "The Best Burger in Montreal" and frequent "1st Place Winner" at several burger competitions; Burger Bar Crescent, popular with local & tourist guests and frequent choice of visiting celebrates, athletes and personalities who enjoy "Chef designed" burgers such as our award winning Hangover Burger made with AAA beef patty, caramelized onions, melted American cheese, mini-poutine, fried egg, truffle oil served on a toasted brioche bun. Also try The Dude made with a pork, AAA beef and veil patty, melted mozzarella, and homemade sweet ketchup topped generously with fried onions and served on a toasted brioche bun. Shroom-Burger made with AAA beef patty, caramelized onions, generous blend of different wild mushrooms sauteed, demi glace sauce served on a toasted brioche bun. Also great capon chicken wings, pulled pork sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, salmon sandwich, vegetarian burgers, hand cut French fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, fried chicken sandwich and salads
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were looking for casual fare and a terrace table to enjoy the afternoon sun, sights and sounds. as we stumbled upon the Burger Bar! Wow! what a GREAT choice! The Burgers are hearty and cooked to perfection. Burgers come with green salad and sides can be upgraded to onion rings, caesar salads and such. The Mac and cheese is a must! The one with the shrooms is amazing or ven the plain mac and cheese. I could have just had the Mac & Cheese and adult beverages! Great afternoon! great experience. However,service staff could be more attentive-

2  Thank wetsuitsdrymartinis

Reviewed April 1, 2013

OMG these are honest to goodness the best burgers that you can find in Montreal!!! No scratch that...these are the best burgers that I have eaten...EVER and ANYWHERE. My husband I are were visiing Montreal and wondering down Crescent Street. We ran across the Burger Bar and were hungry for dinner. One peek at the menu and I was running up the stairs.

Their claim to fame is the best burger in Montreal and this is no joke. I ordered the bison burger with wild mushrooms, melted brie, and truffle mayonnaise. Oh...oh...a thousand times ohhhhhh. Words cannot describe how perfect these burgers were. I paired mine with a great local red brew that was suggested by our wait staff. Perfect, perfect, perfect, Crispy onion rings were my choice of side for just a bit extra.

My bison burger was huge, tender, and juicy and all of the ingredients combined to be the tastiest burger I have ever eaten. Savory and stacked so high that I had to cut it in half to eat it. Make sure you have a lot of napkins. These are messy good.

Nice cozy atmosphere and great service. The bathroom upstairs were clean and trendy. Small lower section by the bar and another section upstairs. We showed up on a Monday night at 6pm and were seated right away. By about 7pm the lower section was full with hungry and happy patrons. I definitely will visit the Burger Bar again and again. Go...no run...and enjoy the best burger ever!!!

2  Thank Michie1291
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good Food, but you wonder if you will be able to eat anything after the meal for the next 5 hours. The service was excellent. We didn't make a reservation, but we were greeted openly and taken to a good seat immediately.

2  Thank History_Is_Cool_13
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Incredible burger size, tasteful, nicely presented.
The challenge becomes: How am i going to eat that?
Fantastic and fun experience

1  Thank nicoCT
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Fun place!!! Great burgers at a good price. Portions are big. Tasty, original and they even customized my burger to make it Paleo. Very good service.

1  Thank 1zzy