Just came back from a one-night stay at Le Pomerol. Although advertisements show and staff talk about what beautiful rooms they have to offer, I found it to be a very disappointing experience. The 'superior' room that I had reserved was almost the size of my walk-in closet with barely 3 feet to get around the 3 sides of the bed...Carpet was cheap and old commercial type anf floor was quite uneven. The closet was also 'improvised' with a curtain hanging from the ceiling and although their website shows off the superior room with a double whirpool bath in a corner by the bed, our single tub was tucked in a very small washroom. Noise was also an issue. People above us woke us up that morning as we could follow their every footsteps in the room. Definitely not a place that I will return to even though they proudly display the award they won this year at their reception desk. Disappointing when you travel to Montreal to see a cultural event that was booked a long time ago. Fortunately, the show was worth it but not the auberge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal