Although our rooms were a bit small, they were clean and cosy. The staff were extremely nice and spoke to us in french and english. They provided us with information regarding the surrounding area and called a taxi for us when requested them to do so. What really made this hotel special for us was the breakfast basket. It was so nice to wake up to our breakfast outside our room in a little basket. The nightly snacks downstairs were also really nice... It is right across the road from the metro so you don't need a car to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal