All the staff I met at the hotel were very friendly, patient and helpful.
The hotel had a wonderful location, about a one kilometer walk to old Montreal, and right across the street from a metro station and convenience store. It has a parking lot right behind it which is hidden from view on the main street.
Every morning around 6:30 they hang a basket that contains a breakfast on a hook outside your door. It contained a croissant, muffin, cheese, yogurt, clementine, orange juice box as well as jam and butter for each person. They also had breakfast food available in a small kitchen downstairs (bagels, cereal, etc). In the afternoon they set out cookies, cheese and crackers, apples, bagels, etc in the same room.
I was very happy with our room, it was impeccably clean and appealing. The bathroom was small, but there was enough space. We enjoyed sitting in the window seat during breakfast. There was no dvd player.
We only paid $89 for our room, I'm not sure if that is the regular price or a special. We only had to pay for parking and the taxes on top of that.
There was no pool or gym. This hotel is quite small but I liked that, it made if feel more like a home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal