We stayed here September 2012. Read all the reviews and decided it was worth a try. The location was convenient and easy to get to. We walked everywhere and even walked down to the river to see where our cruise ship was.
The room was the size of a Hong Kong hotel room. Very tight with our luggage.
The bathroom was clean but old. Lots of cracked tiles and missing grout.
The breakfast in a basket was a cute idea. Nothing special but adequate. We grabbed coffee a couple blocks away at Second Cup.
The people at the front desk (evening & morning staff) were very helpful and nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal