$220
Hotels.com
$415
$404
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast basketpicnic basketeach morningyogurtmetro stationexecutive roomold montreallovely little hotelroom doorrue strooms are smallboutique hotelhomeless peoplegay villagereception areanice breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Wonderful stay at the Pomerol. The service was very professional and extremely friendly.
I loved the little "picnic baskets" for breakfast, and the all day open kitchenette.
Very well situated. Really, nothing negative to say!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My usband and I stayed at the Pomerol for a night in may 2011. We had a very good time. Our room was perfect ! The hotel is well situated and the staff is friendly. When we woke up the next morning, we had a delicious breakfast in a basket near our door... So, we had breakfast in the bed. I really recomand this hotel. Enjoy your stay !

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Last fall my wife and I stayed here with the Scandinavian bath package. It was an amazing weekend. The staff was super nice and helpful! We are from Ottawa, so we had no clue where things were in the city. But the staff was very helpful! Room was clean, quiet, and romantic!
Thanks for the amazing weekend!

PS My wife and I are planning a trip to Montreal soon and this is where we will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed March 8, 2011

We originally booked a stay here in January 2011, but due to illness we had to cancel. When we were able to finally visit Montreal I tried to save a few dollars and booked 5 nights at Hotel Visitel around the corner from Auberge Le Pomerol. That was a huge mistake. That was an awful hotel and I will write a review for them separately. So I noticed that Auberge Le Pomerol was right around the corner and I took a chance and stopped in to see if they had any rooms available. I explained the situation and they remembered we had booked for our Anniversary in January and that we were unable to make it. They were so accommodating, they had a room available for the rest of our stay and they offered it to us for a discounted rate. I asked to look at a room before I confirmed and although they couldn't show me the room we would be staying in they showed me another room. The minute I walked into the Auberge Le Pomerol I got a very warm feeling, the room I saw was beautiful, but I booked an Executive room. We came back with our things later in the day and they helped us to our room (#201). it was absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail was unbelievable. They had an anniversary card for us on the desk along with a bottle of sparkling apple cider. There was soft music playing, which we never turned off throughout our stay. They were extremely helpful in giving us directions for places we wanted to go, the basket breakfast left on our door each morning was very cute. We will definitely be coming back to Auberge Le Pomerol. I don't understand any of the bad reviews, the location was perfect, the staff was very welcoming and the room was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

The hotel was well located but that is about it. The room was extremely small and it smelled bad. The room did not look at all as we had expected. And overall the breakfast was terrible. I am a student and I was looking for a respectable hotel for a good price but this was not what I got. I was way too expensive for the service and room I had. I will never go back and will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple