I stayed at this B&B based on all of the great reviews on trip advisor, and bit was a terrible experience. The house which looks so quaint in the picture is completely delapalated. The stairs you walk up to get to the bed rooms are almost at a 45degree angle... I was extremely uncomfortable in the neighborhood, we arrived late at night and was told to park our car in a back ally where graffiti covered the sign that read Angelica Blue. Once in the room I felt the decorations to be extremely tacky, the beds were clean but the bedding felt and looked very old. Electrical cords were hanging everywhere, the air conditioning unit which wa in the wall could not keep the room cool enough, and had a light flickering which indicated the filter needed to be replaced. The bathroom (I stayed in the beach room) smelled of urine and there was grout missing between the tiles. After all of this I was hoping at least for a really nice breakfast, as all the reviews raved about the food, but in the end it was just mediocre - just like something I would make at home.. After all of this we got a bill for $200. Very disappointed .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angelica Blue Bed & Breakfast is a 4 stars B&B located downtown. A friendly atmosphere is waiting for you with an energetic and well informed owner. She always knows what is happening in the city. There is also nice hostesses ready to give you the best service possible. Come visit us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Angelica Blue Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelica Blue Bed And Breakfast
- Angelica Blue Hotel Montreal