Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport
$243
$176
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$184
$157
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$185
$150
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Hotel Nelligan(Montreal)
$208
$160
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$237
$164
$143
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$147
$135
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$230
$194
HotelsForEveryone
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlepark and flyair canadatim hortonsan early flightnext morningrooms are cleanhome away from homefront desk staffexcellent hotelstayed one nightbusiness tripfitness centerconvenient locationhgiavo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We only stayed overnight, but the resturant staff and front desk staff were great. Beautiful hotel, beautiful room. Too bad the mini fridge didn't have snacks though, but everything else was great! :) Would definately stay again

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport this past weekend. It was booked last minute through priceline for a fair price. The hotel was very convenient to the airport and it was easy to locate off of the highway.

The room was very clean and comfortable and it had a king bed and sitting area with a sofa. It was well appointed for both leisure and business travelers. There were lots of extras like a clothing rack, the ability to adjust the firmness of the bed, high end linens/sherpa bed pad, a Herman Miller desk chair and free wireless or lan connection to the internet.

We ordered room service for breakfast...it was very prompt and tasty. We found that the delivery charges were fair compared to other hotels we have visited.

The only draw back was the noise level of construction in the area. We were traveling without our little one and were hoping for a bit of a sleep in. A construction vehicle started beeping like an alarm clock outside of our window at 7am....and didn't stop until 7:45...and then it started jack hammering the road. This was pretty disappointing given that it was a Saturday morning...I would have given the hotel a 5* review otherwise.

If you're traveling within the next few weeks I would recommend requesting a room away from the construction area.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I wrote a review in early August: (Regret that I did, READ BELOW)
Everything about this place oozes service, from the shuttle bus driver, to front desk personnel, to barmaid. I had a question that I had for the Fromt Desk Manager (Mostafa Boudraa). He took care of it immdediately. If you need to stay anywhere close to the airport, check it out.

Well, the question had to do with a billing issue, Mostafa promised that the charge would be credited from my Credit Card. NEVER WAS! I feel that he just wanted to get rid of me and assured me that the credit would appear. So be careful, especially if you run into a billing issue. Will have to recommend the many other hotels that are in the area to my associates. Too bad, it's a pretty good hotel, but trust is everything to me.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Habsexpos
Mostafa B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Please kindly get in touch with The Direct Line to the President at 1-877-728-1459 or email us at administration@harilelahotels.com and we assure you we will have the matter corrected immediately.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

À smile and a friendly welcome makes for a good start to a stay in a hotel. Our room was impeccable. We ate at the on-site restaurant, food was good but a little pricey. The shuttle service to the airport was prompt and the driver was friendly and accommodating. All around an excellent stay. We will go back, for sure!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Due to my work, I have to stay in the Montreal Airport area several times a year.

I always choose the HGI YUL Airport.

The reason I continue to choose it is simple.

The facility is very clean, quiet, well-decorated and comfortable. Furthermore, the Front Desk staff and Management are all excellent and go above and beyond from what I expect from the brand. The whole place has a ZEN that really appeals to me, from the type of bottled water they provide, to the art objects, to the chocolate plates that await you in your home-away-from-home. There is always a calming message on your desk, waiting for you, so you can settle-down from a busy or stressful day and relax.

I am always greeted by name and welcomed back as a returning Diamond HHonors member.

The check-in process is very quick and seamless, especially if you check-in online prior to arrival.

If you have business at CAE or Bombardier, well, they are just accross Cote de Liesse and normally within walking distance. Unfortunately, no fault of the hotel, construction is an ongoing issue in the area, and it is necessary to take the hotel shuttle to get across the street. The construction should be completed soon.

The shuttle service from the airport to the hotel takes about 20 minutes from when you call. It seems to run regularly, but I always call when I get to post A or B on the arrivals level when I get in.

During my last stay, I only had one very minor issue with the room rate.

I was very pleased when the hotel General Manager, Carlos Montenegro, took time out of his day to contact me personally, via telephone, to resolve the minor issue. I spoke with him a few days later and the problem was solved to my total satisfaction.

This hotel obviously cares a LOT about the satisfaction of it guests in every way!

I will be definately going back and look forward to my next positive experience there.

Well done!

Room Tip: The numbering system of the rooms is a bit different, so if you check-in online, you won't get a lot of information, given the room number the system will offer. I would suggest that the hotel publishing a floor-plan on the hotel's webiste, including room numbers.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business