“One of a kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Montreal Shopping Tours - CLOSED

Montreal Shopping Tours
Type: Shopping, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Montreal Shopping Tours specializes in customized excursions for fashion-savvy tourists and locals. We'll show you how to shop smart and on trend as we travel through the city's best boutiques and ateliers. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to receive personalized store recommendations, exclusive discounts, complimentary transportation, a goodie bag and shopping tips from a local fashion editor for a social shopping experience like none other in Montreal.
Dawson Creek, Canada
“One of a kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Shopping with Janna was one the best experiences ever! She is incredibly sweet and friendly, treats her customers as real friends which makes the trip really easy going and fun. Very personalized shops, and they're places that tourists don't usually find on their own. Authentic Montreal fashion. Janna herself is adorable and very well dressed. :3 I thought it was a great price for such a fun time, transportation (which was definitely needed, it was snowing horrendously) and everything! I could rave about her service for pages. It was everything I hoped for and more! Thanks Janna! :D

Visited March 2014

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was fortunate to book Janna on a slow day so luckily received a one-on-one tour! I requested the Montreal Designer Marathon & was not disappointed. Janna is sweet, knowledgeable, patient & incredibly personable. Of course you're there to shop but she simply adds to the experience. I highly recommend booking a tour with her if you're a veteran shopper and are looking for something special. She was completely flexible & tailored the tour to shops based on my style and interests. It was such a personal experience - from the swag bag to having her pull items off the rack as well as giving her extremely helpful opinion & advice. Definitely worth the time & money!

Visited November 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic shopping day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

What an excellent way to spend a rainy afternoon! I signed up for the tour to learn more about where to shop in Montreal and I got that and more. Janna's advice was spot on... She really knows her stuff and obviously enjoys what she does. It was like spending the afternoon with a really stylish friend. The restaurant recommendation was wonderful too. I would recommend this tour without hesitation... I wish more cities had something like this!

Visited November 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Janna is the best! She is stylish and fashionable and yet very down-to-earth and real. She listens to my needs and created a custom tour accordingly. There is no pressure to buy, as Janna does not take commission. She also went above and beyond to write down restaurant and culture recommendations for me and my husband! I would sign up with her in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2013
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“So handy for shopping-loving tourists like me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I visited Montreal with my mom and I love shopping, especially in vintage, which is why the Vintage Tour was perfect for us. Janna was so nice and took us to all of the great vintage and vintage-inspired stores around the city. She helped me with picking out some items in the stores and was very friendly! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that loves to shop!

Visited July 2013