“Shop and see the city at the same time”
Review of Montreal Shopping Tours - CLOSED

Montreal Shopping Tours
Type: Shopping, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Montreal Shopping Tours specializes in customized excursions for fashion-savvy tourists and locals. We'll show you how to shop smart and on trend as we travel through the city's best boutiques and ateliers. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to receive personalized store recommendations, exclusive discounts, complimentary transportation, a goodie bag and shopping tips from a local fashion editor for a social shopping experience like none other in Montreal.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am not one who really enjoys shopping, but Janna made the experience a lot of fun! She took us to the different areas of Montreal and tailored the shops to our style. She also knows a lot about the area and was helpful at providing advice on what restaurants were good, etc. Excellent service, excellent company, and an excellent day all around!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I like to think that I have no fashion sense which is why the idea of doing a shopping tour seemed genius. Who wouldn't want to be driven around the amazing city of Montreal to discover fun shops and boutique, curated specifically for them. Janna made sure to find places that fit my style, personality and most of all, budget! Also, I was really excited about having someone with me to introduce me to new style. I'm not too difficult, so Janna got to pick a bunch of outfits for me to try and I must say that every single item I purchased on the tour (awesome discount too!) got rave reviews whenever I wore them. I highly recommend the tour to out-of-towners wanting to shop outside the beaten track, but also to Montrealers wanting to discover new places to shop. I would definitely do it again! Thanks Janna

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had a fabulous and luxurious day with Janna. The shops we visited were all very different, and all unique or "special" to Montreal. This combined with the fact that they were spread throughout the city meant there is no way I could have assembled a similar experience on my own. Janna is very knowledgeable about the local scene and also has a great eye - it was like shopping with your own personal fashion insider and stylist. Finally the discounts offered to me at the boutiques we visited ended up covering a good part of the cost of the tour itself. This tour is a no-brainer for the fashionista!

1  Thank Beth_and_4
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Thank you Jana, we had a wonderful day of shopping. There was no way that we would have gone to the stores you brought us to or even know the history of these shops. It was a great way to explore different areas of Montreal. Having door to door service, help with our purchases, not carrying around our bags and discount was a first for me and I have shooped in many different cities. I would recommend this for all ages and I would definetly do this again in Montreal. Thanks Jana, you made us feel like queens for the day!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This shopping tour is not just for out-of-towners, but for anyone that enjoys a day of shopping – whether it be born and bred Montrealers, frequent visitors, or first timers in the city. Montreal Shopping Tours exceeded my already high expectations and Janna gives everyone the royal treatment with unmatched professionalism. Her goal is to create a fun and comfortable shopping experience for all of her guests – ready to act as a personal stylist or as an on-hand consultant for when you have questions. Our tour included an eclectic mix of trends and designers, with a discount at each store. I’ve been a resident of Montreal for a few years, and I’ll definitely sign up for Montreal Shopping Tour again.