This is a boutique hotel in a very good downtown location. I arrived with great expectations because of impressive pictures I had seen of other Le Meridien hotels, but I was immediately disappointed. When we got off the elevator to our floor, we were struck by the cold, dark passageway. Our room was average size but the bathroom was tiny. Overall, the room decor left much to be desired, especially for a hotel marketed as a four-star and on some websites, it's even listed surprisingly as five-star. It's definitely not the latter. Though clean and spacious, a room with frayed bedspreads, not-so-clean carpets, and limited sunlight was not very inviting. It was definitely OK for the rate we got, but I don't think we'll stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien