I enjoyed my stay here very much, the location was great and near everything. The staff are very friendly and polite. The hotel room was nice, the only annoying thing was parking, it was very frustrating not being from Montreal and not being able to locate parking finally we called the desk and told us, so we put it in the GPS and found it as it is nearby but behind a fence at a school and if you are not familiar with the area you must likely will miss it driving by. I would return and would recommend this hotel, I would just get the address of the parking even though it's on the street so you won't miss it. :) Oh and the bed is really comfy, made me not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien