We booked in for two nights at Le Meridien and was very happy with the accomodations. Our room had a wonderful view and provided a lot of light for the room. Friends who stayed in the hotel as well unfortunately looked out at brick wall. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was super comfortable. There was a great seating area and a "walk-in" closet which is great to keep luggage and purchases out of the way.
The staff were friendly and helpful and made checking and out a breeze.
One small thing is the thin walls. We could hear the person next to us hanging items up in their closet. So be prepared to hear your neighbours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien