I was in town for a business conference and couldn't stay at the conference hotel; found the Le Meridien on Expedia. My room was really dated; I felt like I was in the 80's and that's being generous. The staff; absolutely amazing! Door man attentive and recognized me after the second day and the front desk staff always smiling asking how things were going. I went out for a late night walk and even the night people were super friendly (not the case I normally find). I hope they spruce up the place and next time I'm in town I may just choose to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien