We visit Montreal every September and have stayed here for several days at a time for the last 4 years. It is not opulent by any means--the lobby is postcard-sized--but the staff is welcoming and attentive, the rooms are comfortable and affordable (especially if you are a Starwood member and use Cash & Points), and the location cannot be beat. It is just a couple of blocks to a Metro stop, walking distance to Crescent, St. Catherine, tons of restaurants and shops, and the art museums. The staff informed us that it will be undergoing renovations from top to bottom so by next fall I expect it will be upgraded nicely. Regardless, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien