My sisters, mother and I stayed at the Meridien Versailles in MTL on May 9th to see the Canadiens' playoff game. We interacted with 6 or 7 staff during the stay, and each time I was bowled over by their friendliness and helpfulness. They upgraded us to a better (very nice) room, and catered to all of our needs (brought parcels up from the car, extra bed, fixed broken key in bar fridge, gave directions to the game, mailed items we'd forgotten in the closet). Whoever is choosing and managing the staff must be doing a great job, because you don't get consistently over-performing service like that by accident.
Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable - we will stay there next time too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien