Checked in late after leaving a terrible hotel experience elsewhere. The front desk agent was friendly and recommended restaurants open in area for delivery. And provided menus. Received an upgrade to executive room upon checkin, which was nice and appreciated. Room was great size. And clean. Decor and wallpaper dated but room was still comfortable and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the bath amentities were good quality. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien