I stayed at Le Meridian Versailles for 4 nights in September. The location of the hotel is great; you can walk down rue St-Mathieu to rue St Catherine where you can find lots of choices for food and shopping. It is also walking distance to Museum, Mont Royal Park, McGill University and Metro station Guy-Concordia. The Hotel feels like a small boutique Hotel. My room was spacious and the bath room shower has good pressure. The room furniture needs some updating especially the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien