“Awesome Sushi”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
“Awesome Sushi”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Nice little spot, very relax and cozy feel...
Sushi is awesome, good variety and not overpriced,The service was good as well. not sure why some thinks otherwise? they were probably having a bad day, well i wasn;t and enjoyed the sushi and ambience there! kudos to 2ksushi!!!!

• Visited November 2013

“Horrible!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My girl friend decided to buy this "groupon" sushi special for this bar and she paid 40cad for a 90 dollar menu. Of course when went there, it was empty and the evening started with this .. "ohh you have this ticket, you can choose a few things, but not everything from their menu". We tried to choose the best things from the options, so the total value of the food we had on that menu was 80. We could not choose more because that's the only thing we were able to select from the menu. Ok .. we thought , this must be great. Look, i am not picky and we tried to stay positive, but we simply couldn't :
- the service .. pff , what service?
- the rice were loosely made .. that was not sushi rice (for a restaurant i thought you can afford better rice)
- the soy sauce was a joke. I would say they added water or something cause it was long and tasteless.

My gf makes sushi at home and they are way better that those ones. As I said, and I am repeating myself, i tried to stay positive. The part that was completely out of anything was the tip. The group-on value for the meal was for 90, still we order food for maximum 80 (i would say that was barely 30 in other restaurants). The taxes was out of 40, the initial price we pay with groupon,and the tip they said it is out of 90. So overall we overpaid for the undervalue of the horrible service and food. There are much better restaurants out there and if you don't find any, even Sushi Shop is much better. Perhaps the karaoke is fun and being in a big group, after a few beers or sake (if that's really sake) you can play in all the languages and tip whoever you want. I am for sure not going back. I am sorry to say , but a restaurant like that should have way higher standard at least to the customers who goes there just by seeing the nice advertising.....

• Visited June 2013
“terrible”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

worst resto i have seen, I will not return even if it is close to my home.it's just that karaoke is fun , but the service is terrible especially to the Chinese lady

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst Sushi in town!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I tried 6 different Sushi Restos the last 4 months in Montreal and this one was by far the worst! I am eating Sushi once a week but defenitly not again this one!

1 Thank Horst999
“the best karaoke ever!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I love this karaoke I was going here to celebrate my birthday with my friend, and it was so fun! The kaaraoke is free you can reserve the place for your birthday, or any occasion

• Visited September 2012