“Tasty Vietnamese Pho Soup”
Review of My Canh

My Canh
Ranked #515 of 6,716 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Soupe Tonkinoise
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Visited this restaurant in December, craving hot and spicy bowl of Vietnamese soup that is healing the soul and body after a long day of work. It was great! Relaxing and down-to-earth atmosphere, and tasty eats. I highly recommend this place, they serve good food!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went with some friends before hitting a bar, and it was a great decision. Food was amazing. I had a beef pho, and my friends had some other dishes and none of us were dissapointed. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for good asian food. Don't judge by its appearance!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located in chinatown in montreal canada.
The waiter hardly speaks english or french.
I ordered noodles soup with beef and mushrooms, my wife ordered chicken dish
The soup was simply amazing, the chicken dish was ok. Seems like all the people comes here for the soups only, because so so good. Highly recommended to order any kind of soup with noodles. Loved this restaurant

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Stopped in here after a rainy, wet Canada Day parade, with family and ordered different noodle soups. Each of us were blown away with how good thier soup was. Never been to Vietnam, but have had several noodle soups on this continent. This place was easily the best we've ever had.

Must go!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at Pho MC in chinatown location.
The spring roll (pork, shrimp and vermicelli wrapped in rice paper) were freshly made pair with tasty peanuts sauce.
The imperial is great, filled with chicken and shrimp, it comes with the usual fish sauce dipping but I prefer to pair it with peanuts sauces.
Their pho are okay, too much MSG though and it made me super thirsty but taste not bad.
They will need to work on their service, one of the waiter was completely on a cloud. The pho arrive but not the usual plate of chop suey and lime. So I asked him if he can bring me one, he said yes but instead of bring it to me, he prefer to clean 4 tables before bringing it to me. No smile, no apologies, rude.

Date of visit: July 2017