Hotel Nelligan
$109
Travelocity
$350
2,305 results
All reviewspetite suiteold montrealverses restaurantmechant boeufrooftop barexposed brickcontinental breakfastcharming hotelelectric fireplaceart galleriesthe penthousejacuzzi tubnotre dame basilicaturn down servicegreat boutiqueromantic getawaythe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The hotel is very nice,but mind that the parking is not free (they never say so when they take away your car)

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank cateche
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We were upgraded which was a nice surprise upon arrival. Your staff was lovely and our overall experience was wonderful. This stay was my second time at your hotel and I would definitely continue to recommend it to friends and colleagues.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with this hotel as all of the rooms are unique and stunning!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This is a very hip hotel with stylish guestrooms, nice bar area and a very decent restaurant.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook nice historic architecture in Old Montreal.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The first time was in a very romantic and lovely suite on the 5th floor with my husband. It was truly amazing and the hotel staff were excellent. This time I returned with a girlfriend for a two night get away and we had a fabulous time. I was concerned because this time we had a regular room with two double beds and I knew it would be smaller but was hoping for the same luxury and ambience. I wasn't disappointed. The room was not a suite but it had plenty of room, two extremely comfortable beds and the lovely exposed brick that I love. The bathroom was well equipped and the room was quiet. There is a fantastic terrace on the rooftop that has a spectacular view of the river and the top of Notre Dame. Great place to enjoy a cocktail. Lastly the location, in my opinion, can't be beat. Close to Notre Dame and great restaurants and in the heart of beautiful old Montreal.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank pcatToronto
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Spent a snowy weekend here in March. Not cheap, but worth the splurge as everythiung was wonderful. The room (one of the small suites with the giant tubs) was casual elegance - so much better than the impersonal chain (even high end ones) feel. Wood, brick, beautiful linens - and the radio turned to classical music on check in, jazz when we returned from dinner one night, local indy rock on returning home one afternoon. Front desk had great restaurant and club recommendations all within a short walk in lovely old Montreal.

My favorite anecdote that shows how chic the staff is. My girlfriend wanted to go shopping and asked the front desk if they would recommend the underground mall area. I said (somewhat aside), that we wanted something more Soho than 5th avenue. The desk clerk retorted that the mall was Jersey, not 5th avenue.

Workout room was a little small - but I did not really care that much.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple