Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites
Hotel Zero 1(Montreal)
$93
Travelocity
2,371 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfamily suitebagelshigh ceilingscontinental breakfastold montrealtop floorvalet parkinglaundry roomrooftop pooldining tablerooms are hugewithin walking distancedowntown montrealminute walkone bedroom suitefront desk and concierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I came to this hotel on business not knowing what to expect. I'm happy with everything that that this hotel offers. The rooms are clean big and very clean. There are some minor cosmetic defects that are quickly overlooked by everything else to get in the room. I would definitely stay here again for both business and pleasure. Location is perfect!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank where_else_can_I_go
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We found a travel review Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites that prompted our stay for a family of five. Surprised and delighted with our accommodations, we found the tall ceilings, the several rooms, and the view overlooking the Le Square Phillips. The view adds so much charm for guests, rather than simply being sequestered inside a tall chamber. Just as advertised on their website, "on the roof you have it all, indoor swimming pool, exercise room, sundeck and a view of Phillips Square that you will remember for a long time." You are near the main entertainment venues and best shopping. Most appreciated is the understated but thoughtful attention by all staff. The pool adds so much to bring together a family. The breakfast offered a wide selection and allowed you the freedom to come and go. We encourage all--family, couples, and single guests to enjoy this hotel.

Room Tip: Be certain to hire a horse drawn carriage and tour the Old City of Montreal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank WaterfordViking
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. I staid 3 nights with my wife and 2 kids. When we arrived, each of my childs were given a toy and quickly the staff made us very comfortable. The room (standard with 2 queen beds) was phenomenal:
- huge space: it was the first time I get a room that big!
- little kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave and all the kitchenware you need
- dinning area with table and chairs
- spacious bathroom
- A lot of closets
Seriously, the room was actually a complete studio appartment. And again: it was the standard room with 2 beds, I did not pick any upgrades during the reservation.

Then, you have of course a big TV with all the basic channels you need, FREE internet wifi and also FREE breakfast. Nothing fancy with the breakfast. It was simple: buffet with coffee/tea/juices, croissants, bread you can toast, fruits, cupcakes... No eggs or anything hot (except for the coffee and tea of course), but that was sufficient.

Then you have the swimming pool... Then you have the gym... Then you have the location downtown Montreal...

I really really recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Montreal! The best hotel I went so far!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank sirfabel
Reviewed January 24, 2013

First of all, my correspondence with Le Square was phenomenal. They were pleasant, personable, and incredibly helpful. Even though I was planning for a group visit with many friends, they were absolutely great at handling all my needs and questions.

Secondly the rooms are great as well. Each has their own unique view of the city and great amenities including a kitchenette and eating area. I loved the rooftop exercise area as well...what a view! It definitely kept me coming back each morning.

I'm definitely coming back for another visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Scott_McInerney
Reviewed January 21, 2013

En route from Mon Tremblant back to NYC, we were derailed by a snowstorm and spent the night in Montreal. We reserved two rooms at the Phillips hotel based on trip advisor reviews. Turned out to be a good move. Cool, chill hotel, very courteous front desk and concierge. We were awed by the size of the rooms. Basically, huge lofts, with high ceilings, extremely sleek and new, very quiet. The gym on the roof was top notch, as was the pool. No complaints here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family