First, the Old City location is great: picturesque, activities, good walking, close to Metro, etc.
The hotel is beautiful with gracious staff and clean, tasteful rooms. No coffee in rooms but free coffee and newspapers in the lobby. Gorgeous and BEST rooftop terrace bar/restaurant in the city. Bar/lounge on first floor was bright and cheery, too, with excellent djay at night and very clean by morning to serve the excellent breakfast. The is a fun pool table for your enjoyment on the other side with relaxing sofas and chairs. We stayed 5 nights on a package and went home feeling as though we had been in Paris....but so much more relaxed and friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal