We stayed here for two nights and loved the character and location of the building. The bathrooms were very "modern vintage" feeling. The room was quite clean and the bed was comfy.
Lots to see within walking distance. Two downfalls to this hotel (very minor) parking is very limited and they gave us a "free" coupon for two drinks at the bar (which was great) but they are for $11 max and all of the drinks were more expensive than that (so not really "free")
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal