Had an exceptional time in Montreal, and the Place d'Armes was no different. It was very cold outside, as expected, yet the room was nice and warm. The deluxe Queen room was a good size, restaurants had good service with great food. Received our free check-in cocktails which were well made. Enjoyed a nice complimentary continental breakfast each morning. The room was quiet. We could hear the bells from the Notre Dame cathedral but were on the opposite side of the hotel. Hotel staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The bathroom also had great amenities and there was turn-down service each night. An overall great 5 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d Armes Montreal