Hotel Place d'Armes
Hotel Nelligan(Montreal)
$170
$157
2,600 results
All reviewsold montrealrain spajunior suitenotre dameexposed brickchocolate covered strawberriesbeautiful hotelrooftop terracebottle of champagneelectric fireplacejetted tubhigh ceilingsturn down serviceperfect locationhuge bathroombeautiful roomhotel bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed at Place D'Armes a few times, with my friends, family and girlfriend... every time was perfect. If you look for either hospitality, clean and nice rooms or a perfect location to stay in Montréal, Place D'Armes is the place.
Thank you again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jean-baptiste c
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As an event planner, its always important to work with people and places that are quick, efficient and courteous. Whenever we have an event at Le Place D'Armes, we take a sigh of relief as we know that our client and ourselves are in great and capable hands. The staff is polite, willing to help at all times , quick on their feet and they always have a smile on! From Corporate Meetings to Elegant Weddings, we know we can always count on them to add to the success of our events! Thank you Place D'Armes!

TassONE Events.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Leora S
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was our second stay at this property and it never fails to impress. The service was outstanding. The staff are extremely friendly. The rooms are large and the shower is amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Montreal.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JohnSheather229
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've stayed here on over 20 occasions and enjoyed all but one time. The staff are professional and helpful, the lounge is small but inviting and the food will not disappoint.

My one piece of constructive feedback relates to how many times I've stayed at the hotel. After 20 visits, one would expect a little recognition for loyalty or even some acknowlegement that they know one or two things about my preferences.

I love the place and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else... I won't keep my love of Place D'Armes a secret and hopefully, they too will find a way to let loyal travellers know they are also valued.

Like many things in life, Place d'Armes isn't perfect... but in my eyes, Almost Perfect is pretty darn good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2013

From the old to the new, this is a neat place to stay. Only have visited this town twice, after my stay last year I will prob return. I personally love September in this city. The location is convent to the shopping and not so far from the airport. Everyone is willing to speak English if you learn how to ask! Rooms were clean and services were above average. Had a pleasant time!

Stayed: August 2012