Hubby and I decided to get away for our anniversary and had heard good things about this hotel.The room looked nice online and although a bit pricey,we decided to book our stay
We were disappointed,in not just the room,but the overall service.The room we got had a very uncomfortable bed,and we heard alot of noise each night coming from the hotel bar "suite 701"
Extra's were unreasonably expensive and one would think that with such a high cost for a hotel room,they could have at least included a coffee maker! $9 for a small tin of jelly beans? Give me a break!
Overall iam NOT going to recommend this place to my family/friends.For less $$$ we could have done better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal