I have nothing but positive comments to make about my stay at Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites. I felt like I had an apartment in Montreal for the three nights that I stayed there. I loved the cathedral ceilings and the ultra modern bathroom. I did find it odd that there was no coffee in the room. Regardless, this just "forced" me into one of the many coffee shops nearby. Great place....I would stay here again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d Armes Montreal