This hotel has great character, spacious rooms and bathrooms, pleasant staff and a great surrounding area for tourism. We traveled to Montreal on St. Patrick's Day Weekend for the UFC Fight at the Bell Centre. We got a great deal through the hotel's website for two nights, one night at half off. The hotel is three buildings connected to each other. We had a junior suite on the third floor. The room did not have much of a view, but made up for it in character and comfort. Spacious area with a king sized bed, sitting area with chairs, desk, couch, entertainment center complete with fat screen TV, DVD player, surround sound and mini bar. The ceiling in the room were approximately 20ft and had three large floor to ceiling windows. The room was darkened plenty by curtains and wood blinds. The hotel had a bar adjoined to it with pleasant staff and it came alive at night with a DJ. There was also valet parking. The surrounding area is Old Montreal with plenty to see by walking. Shopping District is a ten minute walk away, the subway is easily accessible as well as an underground walkway to the fun parts of the city (really helped in cold weather). WIFI in the hotel worked fine, nice pool table off the lobby to kill some time and the bathroom for our suite was fantastic. Spacious glass paneled shower, jacuzzi tub and never ending hot water with good pressure. Would recommend to anyone and it had better charm and character than staying in traditional hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal