This is a beautiful hotel, in a restored building close to Old Montreal but also to newer part of city. The room was as described with the balcony affording views of the surrounding area. Internet access was OK but speed was a problem at times which makes it difficult for business. My only concern was service - a degree of aloofness of some staff, especially in comparison to stay prior to this at L'Hermitage in Vancouver. I waited for over 20 minutes to get served in the bar when there was only 3 other tables (all of whom had been served) while 2 staff chatted behind the bar. It is pricey, but room was worth it and would be even more so with improved service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal