My wife and I stayed at the Le Place d'Armes the second weekend of November. We booked a Tourism Montreal 'sweet deal' and decided to go all out and stay in the penthouse in building two. We were in room 2705..it was simply one of the top three rooms we've ever stayed in.
Perfection. We don't have a single complaint with this hotel. After reading reviews here, we steered away from rooms over the '701' bar. It was very noisey when we returned to the hotel one night, but we did not hear a thing in our room. The building is full of history and the location is great. We walked all along rue St. Paul, and ate there a couple of times, and even made the walk downtown with no difficulty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal