I did not like that they charge me an additional charge for wanting a room with a bath (I know! with this cold weather in Quebec should be mandatory to have a bath!!), so I paid for an upgrade and the room was not as executive, not much change that the normal even w upgrade.
My advice : If you are going to pay 200 for a nice hotel u might as well pay 280-300 for a bigger nicer room
- Room size doesn't really change much even with upgrade
- SErvice could be better - I luv when staff want to please the costumer and make all necessary to make sure you get the best possible.
- a bit disappointed to be one of the luxury hotels in MTL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile is conveniently located in the heart of the city ideal for business travelers and art lovers - at the foot of lush Mount Royal Park, next to the renowned McGill University and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Enjoy the masterful blend of minimalist design and warm sophistication at our luxury hotel embellished with Victorian accents from the estate of North American railroad pioneer William Cornelius Van Horne. Choose one of 241 elegant and stylish hotel rooms or 17 suites all featuring Sofitel's luxurious feathertop and duvet sleep system - SoBed. 258 rooms including 17 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Sofitel