“A great place for a hot crepe on a winter day”
Review of Creperie Du Marche

Creperie Du Marche
Ranked #208 of 5,881 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Description: In 2014, after more than fifteen years of experience and a year full of tests and researches, we decided to become the first healthy crepe place in the country. Our motivations : -Take the crepe to the next level and make it one the healthy product by excellence thanks to the best ingredients. -Allow customers suffering from various allergies to finally enjoy crepes -Prioritize, enhance and develop healthy alternative food. -Remain strong supporters of personal enhancement and lovers of innovation -Share, teach and transmit in order to help make our world better. This decision not only brought us to use organic and gluten free flours, such as the buckwheat, chick pea or brown rice flour, but also gluten free ham, plant-based organic milks and lactose free swiss cheese. And to respect our quality charter of healthy and organic food, as well as to maintain a good quality-price ratio, despite the increase in prices, we came to use only fresh eggs from the farm, organic fair trade sugar, apples and fresh vegetables from our producers, and seasonal products the majority of the year. We also looked for passioned and environment-minded associates who would share our preoccupations for the quality of the products. Also, we tried to communicate to our suppliers and clients this willingness to evolve toward an environment-friendly, but still qualitative work.
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We found this place looking for a fish n chip stall in the Jean Talon market. The choice was great and service as good for what might have been an ordinary fast food place. My apple ham and cheese crepe was great. I'll come back for sure!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband, my teenager and I have never tasted such delicious crepes. The fact that this unassuming little venue is located near the entrance of Jean Talon Market just made it all the more endearing. The waitress' English wasn't bad but I could tell it was a stretch for her so I felt safe to try out my French with her. She was so pleasant. I wish we they had another Creperie in my city, I would be a regular there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great atmosphere in old Montreal, great service and sumptuous crepes. European feel, good value. Great choices of sweet or savoury crepes.

1  Thank Kerry J
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I usually would good to restaurants not at the open, but since the beginning seen how the people enjoyed it, we decided with my family to give it a try, and it was worth while.
There were many choices of crepes, and the end result was a very good taste, a nice experience seen people doing their shops for vegetables and foods , I recommend it a s a place to go while in Montreal

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Perfect location, start here before exploring the market! Their caramel sauce is homemade and absolutely fantastic!