“Buenisimo! / Awesome”

Ranked #13 of 123 Dessert in Montreal
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Buenisimo lugar, acogedor, amigable, y el aroma de cacao lo envuelve a uno desde la puerta. Les recomiendo el open faced sandwich y un plato que trae frutas (piña, fresas y bananos) para sumergir en tres tipos de chocolates. Si regreso a Montréal definitivamente haria espacio para esta lugar.

Awesome place, cozy, friendly and the cacao aroma greets you at the door. I recommend the open faced sandwich and a platter of fruits with three chocolates to dip in. If i return to Montreal I would make time for a second visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Oh this place was so good.

I loved every mouthful I had here and I came here twice in four days. The service is friendly and helpful and the menu was so expansive. I wish I could have tried everything.

If you're a chocolate lover you won't want to miss this place.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

when visiting friends in Montreal, they knew the perfect place to take us to. We are desert lovers, but this was great.. the whole dinner was a desert. Chocolate pizza, chocolate fondue, making our own smores. If you are up for a sweet dinner, we can really recommend the place.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had the shared platter for two - my favourite was the banana and the waffle. Chocolate was just delicious. I also had the frozen hot chocolate with the dark chocolate ice cream which was by far the best chocolate drink I have ever had. I will return for sure if I find myself back in the city and craving a wonderful dessert! Great service, great food! No complaints at all.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Wonderful server with a great smile.

But, the star of the show for our romantic date was the chocolate fondue for two. I was in heaven and even my husband who isn't a chocolate fan thought it was great. Toasted marshmallows dipped in warm chocolate, bananas, strawberries and waffles! Wow, I wish more of these places were around since I do not live in Montreal!

Defiantly a must try for any chocolate fan who would opt for dessert over dinner <3