“Sinfully Sweet”

Ranked #12 of 123 Dessert in Montreal
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've been here twice for weekend brunch. Each time I go I look for something sweet I can justify eating so early in the morning and it is difficult to find on their incredibly chocolatey menu. Last time I had a country style buckwheat crepe and it was delicious - of course it came with a side of chocolate fondue. Once in a while, chocolate for breakfast can't hurt.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you like chocolate go here. I had the mexican hot chocolate, it was awesome. My only complaint would be that it was too big and would be nice if you could get a smaller cup for less money.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great place for a light crepe and salad followed by a decadent glass of warm chocolate. Went alone while away on business, but definitely a great date restaurant especially if you order the marshmallows to roast yourself.

I will be bringing my husband here next time we are both in Montreal.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This restaurant offers good quality chocolate desserts at a decent price. I've been to this restaurant several times now and have yet to be disappointed. There's a reasonable moment of items to chose from on the menu and you get your money's worth for the portion. The service is good everyone's really warm and friendly. As for the athmosphere, its a great place to go if you want to get some studying/work done and enjoy a hot chocolate and a crepe in a quite and intimate environment, beats going to a coffee shop any day, also great for small get togethers or dates.
What's also good about this place is that you can buy the same chocolate they use, so if you want to enjoy the same richness in your homemade hot chocolates rather than buying the powdered stuff its possible.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The starter with melted chocolate was exactly what I needed to begin my day. We sat right next to the open window next to the street, so got to do some people watching :).

Portions were quite big...I actually couldn't finish my meal so had it packed up and put it in my fridge. My friend and I jokingly said that this place would be great for studying! There are books along the shelves and we really enjoyed the smell of chocolate wafting onto the streets.