“Great Food for Lunch!!!”
Review of Broadway Cheesecake Co. - CLOSED

Broadway Cheesecake Co.
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Grab & Go deli concept serving coffees, snacks, sandwiches, pizzas wraps along with a build your own salad bar and of course cheesecake! Great place to grab lunch, study or hang out with friends. Open weekdays 7am to 10pm, Saturdays 12pm to 10pm,Sundays 12pm to 8pm.
Regina, Canada
“Great Food for Lunch!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just north a block from St. Catherine Street on President Kennedy, just a few blocks from the Delta Montreal, this lunch spot has amazing food. We almost walked by it so be careful when you are seeking it out. You will need to go down a few steps off the sidewalk to enter the door on a corner. The signage is up, but on a sunny day with the window tinting it is hard to tell it is open.
What a gold mine of freshly made deli sandwiches, giant salads, soups, and of course cheesecakes. I had the filet mignon sandwich with red peppers which was expertly heated up to toasty perfection. It tasted as if it had just come out of a full-service kitchen. I topped off this experience with a cup cake sized raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and it was amazingly tasty. I ended up here two days out of three for lunch due to the amazing quality of the food. Again...it is not easy to find it you are not familiar with the streets, but once you do...you will want to return.

• Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. If you like cheesecake, this is like a little taste of heaven. There are many, many, MANY kinds. I personally like the red velvet the most. The Hershey one is also very good. I usually go there for desserts, but I once had their mozzarella sticks and I would definitely order them again (though a bit pricey for 6 small ones).

• Visited April 2013
Ingolstadt
“good place for a coffee break”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a good place for a coffee break. They have very delicious cheesecakes and an amazing chai latte.

• Visited May 2013
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“One Word...YUMMM”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were walking around Montreal and discovered the Broadway Cheesecake Co. Through the window we could see rows and rows of yummy looking cheesecakes. We were stuffed from a previous meal, but vowed to return the next day for an afternoon snack before heading off to a hockey game.

True to our word, we went back the very next day and got to see all of those cheesecakes up close. I had a hard time picking one to try so I asked the young woman behind the counter what her favorite cheesecake was. She steered me toward a chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate and dark chocolate layers in a chocolate cookie crust with chocolate shavings on the top. She warmed me that I really needed to love chocolate to eat this rich dessert. No problem there..chocolate might as well be a food group for me. My husband selected a piece of carrot cake which turned out to be two layers of moist carrot cake with a think ribbon of cheescake in the middle. It was covered in cream cheese frosting and the outside was coated in chopped walnuts. He grabbed a water and I had a good strong cup of coffee to contrast with my sweet, decadent cheesecake.

Well...I just have one word here...YUMMM...YUMMM...YUMMM...YUMMM. Okay, that's four words, but it is really the same word four times. This is defintely a place to go when you want a sweet treat. There were more than twenty different cakes to choose from and they also do food items like wraps and salad. We ate ours in, but you can take your food to go if you prefer. Both of the servers were really friendly and helpful and immediately started speaking English when they realized we did not speak French. It looks like a small place, but if the bottom level of tables are full, you can go up a set of stairs and sit in an upper level. For our two slices of cake, one water, and a medium coffee we paid 20.06 CAD with tax. A bit expensive, but this is supposed to be a treat. Luckily I don't live in Montreal because it would be tempting to go here very often. This will for sure be a place I go to the next time I am in Montreal and I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends if they are in the area.

Montreal, Canada
“Amazing cheesecake, great meal!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place is awesome! We had lunch which consisted of a sandwich, salad and slice of cheesecake and it was absolute heaven! Staff are friendly and super knowlegeable. Would totally recommend!!

• Visited August 2012