“lots of yummy food, good vibe, fun times”
Review of Faberge

Faberge
Ranked #189 of 5,723 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“lots of yummy food, good vibe, fun times”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

make sure to try the breakfast putine, give them a special order, or just revel in the huge portions of yummy food....the staff works hard to make sure you are happy, the kitchen does its best to send out delicious food and the decor is very cool...inside and out...there is a nod to artists as well. check out the pumpkin carvings, the mural outside and inside...a must stop!

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We came in around 9 on a Friday morning, not too busy at all. Nice decor, modern and pleasant. My daughter (age 17) and I ordered eggs Benedict, mine with smoked salmon, hers with the more traditional ham. It was perfectly cooked, accompanied by delicious home fries and a little bowl of fruit. We also had fresh squeezed orange juice and grapefruit juice, which really was great and very fresh. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the place and I also really liked the espresso, which I am usually very particular about. All in all a very good breakfast place, wish we had time to go there again!

2 Thank Itai V
Montreal, Canada
“Better available for the price”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We got there at noon on Sunday, the place was packed. Our meal took over 40 minutes to arrive. My mother's omelet did not even have the right ingredients in it after 40 minutes. The potatoes dry and overdone. The waiter told us or our food was coming half a dozen times during the time we waited. I had never heard of a 2-egg omelet before Fabergé. For the price, the plates had very little food in them compared to places like La Petite Marche and La Cantine.
Conclusion: Bad service and bad food is a deadly combo. Go elsewhere.

• Visited January 2012
smallsiebiggs, Owner at Faberge, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Hello,

I am the owner of Faberge and I want to personally apologize for your experience. It is our goal to ensure quality service to every guest that walks through our doors.

Since you have been to Faberge we have made some changes. The 2 egg omelette is now 3 eggs and is super fluffy. I am very sorry that the omelette that you ordered was not correct. It is our policy to remake anything that is not to our high standards or is incorrect.

In terms of the wait, we do have off days from time to time and are unable to push out the food as quickly as we would like. It is something that we are constantly working to stay on top of. I am sorry that it affected your experience.

I would like to thank you for your feedback - if you would like to come back and give us another shot we would be delighted to have you come back on our dime. Please e-mail reservations@faberge514.com if you would like to take us up on the offer.

Echo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I wanted to surprise my BF and take him to a hopefully nice place for breakfast on the way to Biodome. I Googled Faberge and wasn't mistaken. Great menu, friendly staff, organic eggs, yummy potatoes, nice mimosas and lounge atmosphere. My favorite breakfast place in Montreal! Great job, guys!

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank agentNadia
Montreal
“great food, friendly service, long wait”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We tried: Breakfast poutine; apple crêpe; breakfast wrap; eggs benedict.
The poutine was actually outstanding; made with hollandaise sauce instead of gravy, it was delicious, but unbelievably filling. The crêpe had the perfect balance of sweetness, and I ordered a crème anglaise on the side, which came slightly warm. Yum.
The eggs were perfectly cooked (and organic), the potatoes were really good, and the coffee was a wonderful quality.
The waitress that served us was super friendly and charming... Unfortunately, the place was packed and they must have made a mistake in the kitchen, because we waited for an hour after being seated!! (this was after waiting in line for a table)
At least they came back often with the coffee refills while we waited...

• Visited December 2011