All reviews ping pong close to the airport trudeau airport fitness room atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2018

The hotel is a menace with shuttles from the airport - in the evening they were running plain white (with Air Canada advertisements on it) and it was totally unclear it was Holiday Inn operated. Drivers can't keep to the schedule and were eeking for tips the entire time (large sign at front).

Reception staff have a lazy attitude to customer care and enquiries. After reporting it, a broken safe and toilet seat hanging off the loo were not acted upon, despite being told twice. Staff are short on the phone too.

Room is unappealing, dated and might have been OK in the 80's. Sink is outside.

My bath had pubes and long ladies hairs in it upon arrival, so cleaning staff also don't appear to give a hoot. Despite asking for bed cover change (I'd bled from my nose on covers), this was also completely ignored for three days.

Staff and property are a match made in heaven - from a bygone era. Avoid.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lukeyboy95
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Hi lukeyboy95!

Thanks for choosing us for your trip in Montreal and sharing your concerns. We're very sorry about the issues with our shuttle operations and lapses in our Front Desk and housekeeping staff's service. This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I reviewed your comments with our Housekeeping Supervisor and Front Office Manager so we can provide the appropriate follow up and training with our staff. I also reached out to you privately to learn more about the details of your stay, and I look forward to your reply.

Once again, thanks for your feedback, and we hope to win back your heart and try us again!

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The parking lot, front and back, was a disaster. The snow was allowed to pile up so much that it greatly impacted the number of available parking spots. The photos on the website are very misleading. The rooms were tired looking. Sinks outside the cramped washroom?!? To their credit, I expected to find bugs, but I did not see any. Staff were cordial and nice. Certainly not up to Holiday Inn standard.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Peter S

Hi DrPSDPM,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to know that you appreciated our staff. However, I am sorry to read that some of our amenities and facilities did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your comments on the aspects of the room that need updating and rest assured, this will be shared with management to determine the areas that will benefit from additional attention.

We value you as our guest and hope we can welcome you back and provide you with a better experience in the future.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My son and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights for skating competition. It was nice and clean room. Room has no fridge or microwave. I asked for at least fridge,but was told that no room with a fridge was available. Our skating partner who came a few hours later got the room with microwave and fridge. Otherwise,the hotel has a good recreational area with Ping-Pong and Poole table and swimming pool. last year I stayed here at the same time and my room had a fridge.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank elenatL2851UB
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This "holiday inn" may look nice in the lobby....The rooms are not nice, bed was extremely hard. Layout was confusing! Staff was short on the phone, slow wifi.
Would not recommend to stay here!
We came from the airport shuttle there are a lot of choices do not chose this holiday inn!

PS. Christmas decorations were still up... it's January 15th?

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank victorialocal123
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Hi victorialocal123,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory service you received from our staff and for not living up to your expectations regarding our rooms, beds and internet connection. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for evaluation.

Joel A

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I stayed in this amazing hotel for one night. The hotel design was so amazing, you will feel like you are in a tropical island. it is well managed, I was upgraded to an Atrium View Suite, which was spacious and very clean. Hotel staff are so warm and courteous to deal with. I will stay there again when ever i have the chance, it is worth it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family